Wednesday 28 November 2012

Things from the internet




These shots of the workshop of machine knitting company Uimi run by Feeona Baalham and her husband Troy, are absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to have the space to be able to display all my yarn like that. Their finished prducts are pretty beautiful too.









I found this article about historical figures who had disabilities interesting. So many important people, especially military leaders would have had injuries and permanent disabilities such as blindness yet we don't commonly think of them as disabled.

 This piece of embroidery has a huge impact.



 I really love this video. Lots of people have posted it on facebook recently so you might have seen it. If you don't watch the final few seconds you wouldn't see its an advert either.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a beautiful workspace! I hope I can have something that organized and lovely someday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing, I'd like to be able to display all my resources like that I often forget what I actually have

      Delete