Wednesday 14 November 2012

Things from the internet


Love these dreamy prints from Esther from the Sticks on etsy, so full of play and imagination.




Has society changed much in the past 2 thousand years? This article shows similar characteristics of class divide in Roman times.  I think Mary Beard is pretty fantastic and a rather good role model for girls.

I'd love a jumper like this, think it might be quite easy to make a DIY version?


It didn't get much publicity but a couple of weeks ago a group of protesters  shut down a power station here in the UK. This is why they did it.



Zayn Malik out of One Direction, is from my old neighbourhood, I know his mum and sisters. As the only non-white member of a boyband, the way he is portrayed as being the "bad boy" makes me feel rather cross. This article encapsulates my feelings very well



What a nice guy! and a lovely song



4 comments:

  1. Those first 2 pictures are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those pictures. What a lovely play on traditional photography. Thanks for filling my day with inspiration!!
    xx. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. They are beautiful pictures, she has plenty more too x

      Delete