Wednesday 24 October 2012

Things from the internet


This might be something that is appreciated by a tiny minority of people but as I've already come out as a huge Hanson fan I thought I'd share my joy of this site Texts from Hanson

 Love these cute hedgehog clothes from People Tree, so sweet.
I wish I understood Norwegian. I love looking at the pictures  from this blog called ...Pynt, such dreamy colours.



Finally, here is something cheery and lovely. Walking on Sunshine by the Soweto Gospel Choir


4 comments:

  1. Love the dreamy colours of the Pynt blog - it's so beautiful isn't it? Thanks for your lovely comments over my way, and please join in with blog school, I think it's a great project and a really nice way to meet other bloggers. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm off to go and have a look, thank you

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing the Pynt blog, I didn't know it! And I also love the Soweto Gospel Choir, they always cheer me up :)

    http://pinterest.com/iljajohanna/

    ReplyDelete