Friday 3 January 2014

Bright and Breezy







 I love bright days and clear skies, I don't mind the cold or the wind so much a long as I can see plenty of sky.
Walking yesterday with my brother and mum in the grounds of a local stately home we were treated to clear views and lots of light. There was also a very dramatic moment when an air ambulance flew over us and landed near by, apparently someone had fallen badly and the ordinary ambulance had to call for back up, I hope the person is now recovering well.



7 comments:

  1. what gorgeous, gorgeous captures!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I love the wintry landscape so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope the person recovers from the bad thing...
    Lovely photos otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sunny, cold, clear day in winter is such a gift - especially after all the rain we've had lately. Your winter landscape photos are wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks absolutely stunning, and relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place to be able to walk around and the weather looks perfect. We are sweltering in 40 degree C heat at the moment so I envy you. Lovely blog, Tina (the rogue sparrow blogspot)

    ReplyDelete