Saturday 31 August 2013

August

 
Well now, I haven't really managed to write very much here this month have I?
August has seemed to be a much busier month than I expected it to be. Even though I haven't been working at all its been a packed month.I've been away for a couple of long weekends, taken part in a triathlon, volunteered at a festival, done rather a lot of DIY, completed my crocheted blanket, met up with lots of friends, visited many museums, pitched several tents, been karaokeing  and done a lot of creative sewing.
My summer is not quite finished yet either as I'm off for an impromptu trip to Israel, Palestine and Jordan  for a week starting on Monday. I have done absolutely no planning for the trip as I'm meeting a friend over there, so I'm just hoping for the best.

I've got a lot I'd like to share, including some fantastic pictures of our Worthing Birdman jump, I'm hoping I'll get time to schedule some posts for while I'm away.

1 comment:

  1. Have a lovely time on your hols! Jealous as I'd love to visit that part of the world. x

    ReplyDelete