Sunday 3 February 2013

My first Outfit post (contains hedgehogs!)

 

 I've been planning to take some outfit pictures for ages but it's a bit trickier to get pictures of myself than of anything else. These were taken using the self timer while having my camera cunningly placed on top of  our bin. They're not super perfect but I feel like it's a promising start, perhaps next time I'll manage to get my feet in?
 

 This heavy wool cardi was my Granny's. I love it. It's really warm and cosy and pretty awesome, it's actually navy not black as it looks here. I need to sew on some of the fastenings as they've come off
My hedgehog t shirt is new and from People Tree. I'm also wearing a plain black jersey dress from h+m, black leggings and brown vintage boots.
I tried to take a picture of my boots as they have a really sweet bow at the back but couldn't get anything to come out clearly.

8 comments:

  1. Love this first outfit post! You seem like you have great style. Would love to see more! And love the hedgehogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that sweater looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern on your sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's pretty fantastic isn't it?

      Delete
  4. Oh, this is such a fun play on patterns, and who doesn't like hedgehogs?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No-one, no-one dislikes hedgehogs, that's who :)

      Delete