Sunday 14 October 2012

This weekend


 This weekend has consisted largely of a jolly hen party where we sat around in the hen's new house, baked a cake, made mojito in a tea pot, played with her friendly cat, danced about and had fun.
I've known Hannah since I was about 5 and we became firm friends through that important rite of passage known as Brownies, even though we were never in the same six! It's so lovely to be able to get together and have fun and celebrate life.







This morning we had fancy breakfast, painted a teapot and drove home in glorious sunshine. I've also been for a run which I'm feeling particularly virtuous about!
Just lovely

2 comments:

  1. Friends like that are awesome! I love spending time with my bestie and having fun and doing creative projects together. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it was just a lovely weekend, so nice to spend time together and do fun creative things

      Delete