Wednesday 1 January 2014

Welcome to 2014

 
For the past few years I've brain stormed a whole bunch of goals and challenges that I'd like to complete over the next year, these are sometimes broad resolutions and other times as specific as visiting a certain museum, something that can be ticked off and done in a day.
In 2014 I'd like to;
  • finish couch to 5k plan
  • do an organised 5k fun run
  • get a better time at Salford Triathlon
  • move out
  • drive regularly
  • take driving test
  • cycle to school at least once
  • visit Sweden
  • visit Finland
  • visit Denmark
  • make 24 crafty things
  • eat less sugar
  • go vegan for lent
  • meet up with Hannah to go swimming
  • see Rachel
  • meet with Nadia and Fiona in a foreign country
  • read and record 52 new books
  • take some portraits
  • make a dress
  • swim outside
  • go canoeing
  • knit a jumper that I can wear
  • photograph everyday
  • make Bircher muesli
  • at least ten blog posts per month
  • at least two posts monthly with a picture of me
  • see Bradford people more often
  • visit Yorkshire Sculpture park

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! http://www.iris-hanlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 2014 list :) I would love to visit Sweden, Finland and Denmark. Takes lots of pictures... Happy New Year!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list! Still thinking about my list!
    http://www.comedomenica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that a lot of these goals are extremely easy to achieve. It will give you a great sense of accomplishment regularly when you can tick these off!!

    ReplyDelete