Sunday 30 March 2014

Beauty everywhere



I very rarely take my camera into town with me. Manchester has so many lovely details and I often make mental notes to come back with my camera and photograph some of my favourite things. I love this huge blue tit painting on the side of a wall in the Northern Quarter, it's ever so slightly out of my way for where I normally go but I often make a special effort to pass by it because it's so cheerful.

The building in the first picture is a bit of an anomaly, it's very tall and thin and long with the most beautiful stained glass and fancy window frames, on the left beside it is a gorgeous white tile and glass art deco building, I'd love to know more about them both.
There's not much too interesting about the bottom picture, I simply liked the shape of the shadow and the way the arch framed the picture.
I'm trying to be mindful of all the lovely things I pass by.

3 comments:

  1. When you really look at it closely, Manchester is a beautiful city

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beautiful painted murals on the sides of buildings. They're just a delightful addition to the cityscape. And that art deco building is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous mural ... so pretty ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete